The JSS Spiritual Mission is an 501( c) (3) Public Charitable Organization established in 1999 by His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Shivarathri Deshikendra Mahaswamiji, the present pontiff of Sri Suttur Math (Mysore, India).Making an attempt to carry Indian rich socio cultural and spiritual heritage to all the corners of the world. Focusing attention on religious discourses, the practice of yoga and the dissemination of spiritual knowledge through publication of books and preparation of cassettes and CDs.
- Perpetuate healthy living through Yoga and Meditation
- Popularize traditional holistic medical practices
- Reinstall faith in sacred Indian rituals like gurudeeksha initiation, festivals, pooja, naming ceremony, house warming ceremonies, marriages etc.
- Publication of sacred texts, literature, and spiritual experiences in contemporary media.
- Establish study centres for workshops, symposiums, seminars, etc. so as to provide opportunities to the offshore brethren to benefit from the rich
- Experience of practitioners, scholars and spiritual leaders.
- Establish institutions of excellence to promote Indian ethos, culture, art and music.
- Establish institutions of excellence propagating human values in general and professional education.
- Set up joint venture activities with other missionaries sharing similar value systems.
- Organize exchange programmes to facilitate cultural exchanges.
- Children and Adults are provided opportunities to learn Kannada Language, Bharathanatyam, Karate and Yoga .
- Summer Camp for the children to wrathfully enjoy their Summer Holidays.
- All Hindu festivals and Poojas are performed in the Private House of Worship.
- On request from devotees, various poojas are undertaken by a qualified priest in their USA homes.
- Opportunities are being provided to celebrate their private functions at the halls.
- Spiritual and Yoga Retreat programmes.
- An opportunity is being created for senior citizens to meet regularly and evolve human values for better quality of life.
- Construction of Hindu Temple
- Community Hall to carryout Cultural and Spiritual Activity.
- Stress management center
- Cafeteria to make available Indian Food
- “One stop shop” for sale of spiritual CD’s books, Indian artifacts and pooja items.